Lady Casino brings you the best Blackjack games in the world of online casino gambling
|Popular Games » Blackjack » Blackjack Games|
Lady's Casino offers the player great games to play online. One popular game among female casino players is blackjack. Like poker, blackjack requires skill and practice in order to play successfully at the online casino. Find out more about how to play great blackjack casino games in this section of Lady's Casino. Our casino games guides are free to consult.
Online casino blackjack has always had a large following among women because it is exciting and challenging to play. It is one of the games at the online casino that offers better odds than many other casino games. The main strategy behind blackjack is to try to get a hand that totals higher than the dealer's hand without going over a total of 21. In casino blackjack it is player against dealer at the table not player against player. Whatever hand you end up you cannot go over 21. If you do you bust. So long as you score 21 or lower and your hand scores more points than the dealer, you win.
Card values in blackjack are as follows: Cards between 2 and 10 are counted at their face value. Jacks, Queens, and Kings also have a value of 10. The Ace can be counted as 1 or 11, whichever is more beneficial to your hand -the player must decide. For instance, if you have an 8 and a 5, you have 13, but a six and an Ace can be either 7 or 16. An Ace plus a ten-value card is known as a blackjack, which beats all other hands except for another blackjack. That means if you have a blackjack, and the dealer has 3 cards that total 21 (not a blackjack), you ultimately win.
The following are some important rules to keep in mind while playing blackjack at the online casinos. Aside from the most basic strategy of blackjack which is to beat the dealer while not going over 21, these are some other important aspects of the game you should know before playing:
- Each player begins the game with two cards and one of the dealer's cards is not visible until the end of the game.
- When you 'Hit' you are asking for another card. To 'Stand' is to hold your total and end your chance to receive more cards.
- When you go over 21 points you go "bust" and the dealer wins regardless of the dealer's total points.
- The Dealer will hit until their cards total 17 or higher.
- Doubling is like a hit but the bet is doubled and the player only gets one more card.
- Split can be done when you have two of the same card. In this case the pair is split into two hands.
- By splitting you also double the bet because each new hand is worth the original bet.
- You can only double/split on the first play in blackjack or the first move of a hand created by a split.
- In blackjack you cannot play on two aces after they are split.
- In blackjack you may double on a hand resulting from a split thereby tripling or quadrupling your bet.
|Lady's Casino 2005-2006 Copyrights - All Rights Reserved|| |